Raport Nicko McBrain'a - AALBORG

specjalne raporty z A Matter of Life And Death World Tour 2006/2007!

Moderator: Administracja i Moderacja SanktuariuM

Awatar użytkownika
WICKER MAN
-#Rainmaker
-#Rainmaker

Raport Nicko McBrain'a - AALBORG

Postautor: WICKER MAN » pt lis 10, 2006 3:20 pm

Nicko: Aalborg

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hotel room in Aalborg Denmark
Time; 1:30pm
November 10, 2006

Well, well, well, hope you lot are all on top form today?
I have just returned to me room after a very nice stroll around a most remarkable town. It is very nice here. This town has a very peaceful atmosphere and some tasty shops with a great ambiance.

I got up at 7:45am and got me self showered and dressed for a 9 am rendezvous with, Minnie and Ena, otherwise known as Geezer and Ian, it's an in joke thing boys and girls.

After a nice breakfast we decided to pop out for a wander around town. We found some cool places. Of course we eventually found an off-license so I just had to go in and browse didn’t I… well; I found a delightful Chateau Palmer 88 and a beautiful Brane Cantanac 86. I had to go to the bank and get some cash as the offie didn’t take credit cards, that’s weird. So I bought them for our journey back to London this evening looking forward to that AAAHHHEE!!!!!!!

After a nice long walk we popped into a local coffee shop for a rest and a drink. After finishing our coffee and teas we went back to the hotel.
We’re leaving at 4pm for Copenhagen this afternoon. We have a show to do there this evening. Looking forward to that as well!!!!!!

Last night was our first European show. It was at the Gigantium Arena. Sold out to 8,500 fans and what a night it was too. We played pretty well considering we last played over 9 days ago, which seems like an eternity ago to me. The crowd, were great. Very loud and well into the gig. The sound in the room was a bit washy but we soldiered on and we all really enjoyed the night. No problems with the songs just a wee bit of feedback on stage. Lauren opened again and she went over really well. I am so pleased that you lot out there at the show enjoyed her band. They really do rock me old chinas.

After the show I had a couple of glasses of a nice, Chateau Margaux 89. VERY TASTY it was I can tell you. I got back to the hotel at around 12:30am.
The rest of the guys went out on the town but I opted for an early night. After all I still have the remnants of the dreaded ‘Kin lag don’t I.
I have a distinct feeling that there will be a few hangovers flying around this day I can tell you.

Well, I’m off now. Got to get a wee spot of rest as it’s getting late in the afternoon here.

Speak at ya later.
Stay safe and well.
God bless you all.
=Nicko=

Wróć do „Raporty z trasy koncertowej 2006/2007!”