Wywiady i newsy

Tu dyskutujemy tylko o Iron Maiden

Moderator: Administracja i Moderacja SanktuariuM

Deleted User 804

Wywiady i newsy

Postautor: Deleted User 804 » ndz lip 19, 2009 4:09 pm

Tu wklejajmy i komentujmy wszystkie wywiady i newsy związane z zespołem

Na początek wklejany już wcześniej na forum wywiad sprzed paru tygodni którego Bruce udzielił dla RollingStone
http://www.rollingstone.com/rockdaily/i ... adventure/

kawałek dotyczący nowej trasy i płyty
"At the moment we're in daydreaming mode", says Dickinson. "We're trying to get ideas and things, but towards the end of the year we're going to get together to plan our new record. We haven't made any tour plans for next tour. That's at least a year and a bit away."

The group will probably have a more balanced set list on the next tour. "My gut feeling is that we'll play selected songs from the new album and a mixture of stuff from several albums we haven't picked from yet - like Brave New World and some of the other more recent albums."
Ostatnio zmieniony czw wrz 25, 2014 12:06 am przez Deleted User 804, łącznie zmieniany 3 razy.

Awatar użytkownika
Budziol
-#Administrator
-#Administrator

Re: Wywiady i newsy

Postautor: Budziol » pn lip 20, 2009 12:26 pm

czyli jak zostało już powiedziane i napisane pozostaje tylko czekać :)

Deleted User 804

Postautor: Deleted User 804 » wt lip 21, 2009 1:54 am

Iron Maiden Revealed fajny filmik o Maiden

Awatar użytkownika
Szajba
-#Lord of light
-#Lord of light

Postautor: Szajba » wt lip 21, 2009 1:57 am

obejrzałem. Raczej nic zaskakującego, ale fajnie się ogląda(tylko ten lektor - bez ikry)
już nie mam tu najwięcej postów :roll: :evil:

Deleted User 804

Postautor: Deleted User 804 » wt lip 21, 2009 10:26 am

na youtubie można bez lektora obejrzeć

RALF
-#The Alchemist
-#The Alchemist

Postautor: RALF » wt lip 21, 2009 12:01 pm

Mam takie wrażenie, iż skoro zabukowali studio na styczeń, będą chcieli wyrobić się z terminami i całą prace stricte nagraniowa skończą w miesiąc. Sądzę że realnym terminem premiery nowego CD jest przełom maja i czerwca 2010, w historii tego bandu było tak, że jakość artystyczna ich płyt była odwrotnie proporcjonalna do czasu spędzonego w studio nagrań. Im mniej rozważania, kombinatorstwa - tym lepiej. Jeszcze jedna sprawa, Compass Point Studios to marka i renoma, -przed nimi niebagatelna szansa udowodnienia, że "potrafią" - przecież "Piece Of Mind" czy "Powerslave" właśnie tam powstały, oczekiwania po ostatnim paśmie sukcesów będą ogromne. Cieszy mnie, że panowie wracają "na stare śmieci". wbrew pozorom od samego studia bardzo wiele zależy !

Awatar użytkownika
Mr.Hankey
-#Lord of the flies
-#Lord of the flies

Postautor: Mr.Hankey » śr lip 22, 2009 11:56 am

Iron Maiden Revealed fajny filmik o Maiden
Jak dla mnie ten film ogląda się o wiele lepiej niż nudny, przekolorowany i jak dla mnie zdecydowanie przereklamowany Flight 666...

Awatar użytkownika
jArO
-#Trooper
-#Trooper

Postautor: jArO » śr lip 22, 2009 12:28 pm

Też mam takie odczucie ale to myślę dlatego że ten materiał bardziej pokazuje zespół a nie w większości fanów jak to miało miejsce we Flight 666

Deleted User 804

Postautor: Deleted User 804 » sob sie 08, 2009 12:41 pm

z http://www.victoriaadvocate.com/news/20 ... ertainment

Iron Maiden frontman enjoys day job as pilot

NEW YORK (AP) — Bruce Dickinson likes to fly some heavy metal — about 240,000 pounds (109,000 kilograms) of it — when he's not performing as Iron Maiden's frontman.

On the band's 2008-9 "Somewhere Back In Time World Tour" — showcased on the new DVD " Flight 666" which was voted Best Music Documentary at this year's South-by-Southwest Festival — Dickinson pulled double duty as lead singer and the chief pilot on the band's customized Boeing 757.

He'd wear his Astraeus Airlines uniform — white shirt with epaulets and pressed trousers — when flying between tour stops. Then, he'd leap around the stage in outlandish costumes — donning a red 19th-century British army tunic while singing "The Trooper" or a feathered mask for "Powerslave."

After the shows, as the band's "designated driver," he had to refrain from late-night carousing, turning in early and avoiding any drinking in order to meet aviation industry regulations for mandatory rest periods and zero blood-alcohol content.

But Dickinson didn't mind "being a party pooper" since the tour offered a chance to combine his passions for flying and rock music.

"The only caveat is that I was working much harder than everybody else," said Dickinson. "But I never get tired of going to work because I just think that singing with Iron Maiden and flying a jet airliner are the two best jobs in the world."

The legendary British heavy metal band — which earlier this year won a Brit Award for Best Live Act — wrapped up its tour in early April after performing before nearly 2 million fans in 38 countries. Maiden's other members — founder and bassist Steve Harris, drummer Nicko McBrain, and guitarists Dave Murray, Adrian Smith and Janick Gers — scattered to their homes for a months-long break with plans to regroup later this year to begin work on a new album due out in 2010.

But Dickinson quickly returned to his day job as a commercial airline captain for Astraeus, which leases airplanes and crews to other airlines. He has been making regular passenger runs to such far-flung locales as Kyrgyzstan, Sierra Leone and Djibouti.

It's not as if the 51-year-old Dickinson, who has written two novels and hosts rock programs on BBC Radio, needs his pilot's salary. Iron Maiden remains one of the most enduring and successful heavy metal bands with record sales of more than 70 million since their 1980 debut album.

But Dickinson finds that being in the cockpit of a 757 offers a welcome respite from the frenzied life of a touring rock star.

"It's just you, the airplane and the sky and going where you're going and it's quite pleasant," he said. "It's quite a nice little Zen moment."

Dickinson earns high marks from Astraeus' Chief Executive Mario Fulgoni, who is also a commercial airline captain, for "possessing both a high degree of professionalism and intense enthusiasm for flying."

"That he has other careers is irrelevant to his capability as a pilot and his rock star status in no way detracts from his performance as an airline captain," Fulgoni said in an e-mail message.

Dickinson, who no longer sports the shoulder-length hair of his younger days, says that his passengers, who recently included the president of Sierra Leone, rarely make the connection with his rock star persona. It's hard to imagine that the pilot who matter-of-factly goes through the safety regulations or reassures passengers about some turbulence is the singer whose screaming vocals on songs like "Bring Your Daughter ... to the Slaughter" earned him the nickname "The Air-Raid Siren."

Dickinson, who hosted the aviation series "Flying Heavy Metal" for Discovery Channel (U.K.), says his passion for flight goes back to his childhood, His godfather and uncle were both engineers in the Royal Air Force, and he'd regularly attend air shows and decorate his room with squadrons of plastic model airplanes.

But Dickinson put his dreams of flying on hold when he became enamored with rock as a teenager and began singing with the first wave of British heavy metal bands in the late '70s, performing with Samson before joining Iron Maiden in 1981.

Dickinson began his pilot training in the early '90s at a Florida airport while on a family vacation. With the same determination that made him a Top 10-ranked British fencer in the 1980s, Dickinson passed his private pilot's license test and obtained a license to fly commercial jets.

"I was genuinely doing it as an alternative career in case music all fell on his head," said Dickinson, who had left Maiden in 1993 to pursue a solo career before rejoining the band in 1999.

Dickinson landed an entry pilot's job with British World Airlines in 2000, and when that airline folded after Sept. 11, 2001, signed on with the newly formed Astraeus.

Dickinson has kept flying with Astraeus even though Maiden has enjoyed a recent resurgence, releasing new albums such as "A Matter of Life and Death" (2006) as well as its older hits on video games like "Rock Band" that have attracted a new generation of young fans to go along with their older audience who've been into the band since the '80s.

On their latest tour, Maiden decided to revisit some of their hits from their '80s albums — including "The Number of the Beast," ''Powerslave" and "Somewhere In Time" — so their young fans could hear them performed live.

"We love what we do and we've never compromised with the demands of media industry or musical fashion," said Dickinson. "We've always plowed our own somewhat eccentric and stubborn furrow and there's obviously a lot of people that respect that. ...

"Iron Maiden is ultimately all about the fans and that's what makes the 'Flight 666' documentary great for me. ... It's not about the egos of the band ... or to bolster our self-importance."

For the tour, Dickinson helped design and modify the band's leased plane, giving it fewer passenger seats and enough cargo space to carry 12 tons of equipment. That gave the band the mobility to cover more ground in less time — avoiding costly layovers and making it economically feasible to perform in such countries as Costa Rica for the first time and reach fans in remote locales like Manaus, Brazil's Amazon regionalcapital. Astaeus now offers the design to other customers.

The plane — dubbed "Ed Force One" — was decorated with the band's logo along the side. However, Astraeus ended up painting over the Iron Maiden decorations between legs of the tour after some passengers in Ghana balked at boarding a plane with the band's grinning zombie mascot "Eddie" on the tail fin fearing it was haunted, Dickinson said.

Dickinson does see a link in the precise teamwork required to get a plane to its destination and to pull off an intricately staged arena rock show.

"Obviously as a pilot ... everything seems to be in control," said Dickinson. "And people look at rock musicians and think, yeah, they're wild and crazy and it's all out of control up there and backstage must be a war zone full of groupies and drugs. ...

"But you have to be very disciplined to do what we do in Iron Maiden and you can't survive for a career as long as ours without having some serious degree of dedication. It's not all madness and ... the only way that we can allow ourselves to do what we do to our bodies on stage every night is actually to be fairly in control of what we are doing. It just looks like it's crazy."

_____

On the Net:

www.ironmaiden.com

www.flyastraeus.com

RALF
-#The Alchemist
-#The Alchemist

Postautor: RALF » czw wrz 03, 2009 9:26 pm

Polecam stronkę Maiden666.de - można zagłosować za występem IRONÓW jako headlinera Rock Am See Festival 2010 LINK

Awatar użytkownika
Budziol
-#Administrator
-#Administrator

Postautor: Budziol » sob wrz 05, 2009 11:20 pm

czyli zaczynają padać jakieś konkrety odnośnie trasy 2010

RALF
-#The Alchemist
-#The Alchemist

Postautor: RALF » ndz wrz 06, 2009 10:01 am

Wiesz, na dobrą sprawę to nic jeszcze z tego nie wynika, ot próbnik popularności a na festiwal zaproszą tych, z którymi się "doporozumieli". Ja liczę na letnie koncerty MAIDEN w 2010. Niestety, póki nie potwierdzą tego na oficjalnej, nie ma o czym mówić, pewnie na jakieś konkretniejsze info trzeba będzie poczekać kilka miesięcy.

Sądzę, że w pierwszym kwartale ukaże się DVD Maiden, tak samo jak przed "Dance..." ukazał się zestaw "Visions Of The Beast" a w lutym 2006 ( czyli przed AMOLAD) mieliśmy "DOTR" 3DVD.

Ponoć - mówię "ponoć" - coś się szykuję, tyle że sprzeczne informacje docierają do mnie. Jedni mówią o "HOIM P3" inni o filmie z lat 2005/07. Wiadomo, że oba materiały są przygotowane i zmiksowane. Sam Shirley się tym chwalił. Ja bym się nie obraził, pewnie nowy album ukaże się w sierpniu/wrześniu 2010 - DVD umiliłoby oczekiwanie na nowe nagrania.

Deleted User 804

Postautor: Deleted User 804 » czw paź 08, 2009 2:27 pm

Iron Maiden manager Rod Smallwood says the band are planning to tour on Ed Force One next year.

Maiden became the first outfit in history to travel round the world in a customised jet during their Somewhere Back in Time tour, as detailed in award-winning movie Flight 666.

The Boeing 757 carried musicians, crew, gear and guests with singer Bruce Dickinson, a qualified airline pilot, at the controls.

Rock Radio exclusively revealed in April that Maiden had committed to making a new LP. Now Smallwood has confirmed that, and he also says the Brit-winning band will take to the air again in 2010.

Speaking in the Iron Maiden Fan Club magazine, the manager says: "It took a long time to set up the last tour because of the plane. It had never been done before and we didn't know what we were letting ourselves in for. The idea came a couple of years before that and we got into it a year ahead of the game.

"I'm starting to get my head round what we're going to do next summer. It hasn't been decided yet but we'll do something, so I've got to speak to promoters and agents.

"Now we know the plane works, by Christmas we'll have the pattern set. We'll probably be going for the plane and getting that held for us.

"But at the moment, the album's the key thing on the agenda. The guys will be getting together shortly and they're probably starting to get their heads round new ideas for songs individually. Some of them may meet up before we formally get together.

"We'll spend a period writing, we'll take Christmas off and then we'll get into recording. We'll finish the album in time for it to be out next year and I'm just getting my head round what we want to do touring-wise.

"We'll be doing some new places on the next tour. I won't tell you where they are - they're not finalised yet, but some work has been done. One place we can't play that we'd like to is Bolivia - the altitude is just too high for the type of physical performance the guys do. It's a shame."

RALF
-#The Alchemist
-#The Alchemist

Postautor: RALF » pn lis 02, 2009 2:02 pm

Przeczytałem WYWIAD Z NICKO odnośnie jego działalności w nowo-otwartej restauracji. Wygląda na to, że facet traktuje to wszystko o wiele poważniej niż nam się wydaje, albo - najzwyczajniej się nudzi.
Warto poczytać.

Awatar użytkownika
wojteq
-#Moonchild
-#Moonchild

Postautor: wojteq » sob sie 14, 2010 6:25 pm

Na prawdę nie wiedziałem gdzie to wkleić, ale taka ciekawostka z tej strony niemieckiej co RALF podawał w news'ie dot. nagród dla Maiden w Niemczech:
http://ironmaidenforum.siteboard.eu/f22 ... -2011.html
o ile dobrze rozumiem (i wrzucalem tekst do translatora), to duet Dunn & McFayden miałby się zajmować dvd Ironów przewidzianym na 2011 rok.... (news pochodzi z francuskiego Rock Hard) ktoś coś wie więcej ?

Deleted User 2259

Postautor: Deleted User 2259 » sob sie 28, 2010 5:47 pm

Awatar użytkownika
tomtomala
-#Weekend Warrior
-#Weekend Warrior

Postautor: tomtomala » ndz wrz 19, 2010 10:00 am

Nie wiedziałem gdzie to wrzucić. Wicker zapewne więcej powie na ten tamat

http://wyborcza.biz/biznes/1,100896,839 ... czych.html

Awatar użytkownika
WICKER MAN
-#Rainmaker
-#Rainmaker

Postautor: WICKER MAN » ndz wrz 19, 2010 6:59 pm

Nie wiedziałem gdzie to wrzucić. Wicker zapewne więcej powie na ten tamat

http://wyborcza.biz/biznes/1,100896,839 ... czych.html
Więcej na ten temat: http://www.ttglive.com/c/portal/layout? ... Id=4306797

Kolejna dobrze płatna fucha dla Bruce'a. Faktycznie, jeśli chodzi o PR dla Astraeus Airlines to do tej pory spisywał się świetnie, a teraz będą mu też za to płacić. :D

RALF
-#The Alchemist
-#The Alchemist

Postautor: RALF » sob lis 20, 2010 2:56 pm

http://www.rp.pl/artykul/566388_Dziewic ... misow.html

Polecam - dużo w tym prawdy, media im zawsze "podkładały świnię", zaś największy kicz i obciach to właśnie idole wykreowani przez media. UP THE IRONS. :mryellow:

SiódmySyn
-#Prisoner
-#Prisoner

Postautor: SiódmySyn » sob lis 20, 2010 3:02 pm

Wkleiłbyś cały artykuł?

Wróć do „Forum Główne”