Raport Nicko McBrain'a - MEDIOLAN

specjalne raporty z A Matter of Life And Death World Tour 2006/2007!

Moderator: Administracja i Moderacja SanktuariuM

Awatar użytkownika
WICKER MAN
-#Rainmaker
-#Rainmaker

Raport Nicko McBrain'a - MEDIOLAN

Postautor: WICKER MAN » wt gru 05, 2006 8:04 pm

Nicko: Italy

Hotel room Milano Italy
Time: 6:15pm
December 3rd 2006

Well, well, well, hope you’re all doing well today?
We had a fantastic day yesterday.

I had a very quite day off on Friday. We arrived back into Blighty after our show in Barcelona. We landed at 1am and I was at me drum by 2pm. Had a shower and went to bed. Got up at noon and pottered around at the flat. Later on, I went down the village for a late breakfast and picked up a paper some fresh milk and a loaf of bread.
When I got back I just sat and watched the telly. I didn’t feel much like doing anything today. I do feel completely ‘Kin knackered after the show even more so when we have a day off.

I have been feeling a lot better since I have completed me course of antibiotics. I had an early night and was a bit upset as I had been on the phone with Rebecca and our dog, Miss Tatum, is going to have to be put down. Bless her, she’s an old Labrador. She has had a good life, she was 13 years old. I’m devastated I will not see her again. She has had a problem with her health for quite a while so it is best for her I’m sure.

Well, we played in Milano last night and I have to say that the audience, were at one time louder than us. They came in at 112 DBs and we are at around 107/110. ‘Kin loud I can tell you. I still feel that Barcelona was a bit better though. That’s my opinion.

We hit the stage at 9:50pm and it was a brilliant show. Not may I add my best performance but we still rocked the place. After the show I met with me mates from Anthenora and I had the opportunity to give my friend, Bepee from EMI, a copy of their new album, you never know they may get a deal with EMI soon. Let’s pray for that happening boys and girls.

After a few glasses of wine, it was time to head back to the hotel. I had an early-ish night and slept well.

I got up at 1pm this afternoon, obviously needed the rest. Went for a walk over to a magnificent railway station here in Milan. It’s not the central station I know that but what a building.
After a stroll around the local streets I headed back to me hotel.
Watched some skiing on the telly, and then decided to do this diary.
We have another show here in Milano tonight. It is sold out again. The capacity for the Filaforum is 12,500, but I reckon there were at least 14,000 in last night.
So, I’m going now as we are leaving in half an hour for the venue.

Stay safe and well
God bless you all

=Nicko=

PS I love the twelve days of Christmas thread. Very funny!!! TEEHEE.

Wróć do „Raporty z trasy koncertowej 2006/2007!”