Teraz słucham...
Moderator: Administracja i Moderacja SanktuariuM
Re: Teraz słucham...
Running Wild - Port Royal
- AncientMariner
- -#Clansman

- Posty: 4874
- Rejestracja: sob lis 22, 2014 4:50 pm
- Skąd: Poznań
- LukaSieka
- -#The Man Who Would Be Spammer

- Posty: 19677
- Rejestracja: pt lut 22, 2013 12:35 am
- Skąd: Konin
Re: Teraz słucham...

Agent Steel "Unstoppable Force"
So what if the master walked on the water.
I don't see him trying to stop the slaughter.
- LukaSieka
- -#The Man Who Would Be Spammer

- Posty: 19677
- Rejestracja: pt lut 22, 2013 12:35 am
- Skąd: Konin
Re: Teraz słucham...

The Accüsed "More Fun Than An Open Casket Funeral"
So what if the master walked on the water.
I don't see him trying to stop the slaughter.
- Frank Drebin
- -#Clansman

- Posty: 4287
- Rejestracja: ndz gru 10, 2017 7:39 pm
- Skąd: Valley Of The Kings
- LukaSieka
- -#The Man Who Would Be Spammer

- Posty: 19677
- Rejestracja: pt lut 22, 2013 12:35 am
- Skąd: Konin
Re: Teraz słucham...

Unleashed "Where No Life Dwells"
So what if the master walked on the water.
I don't see him trying to stop the slaughter.
- Adrian S.O.S.
- -#Rainmaker

- Posty: 6568
- Rejestracja: ndz lut 09, 2014 3:11 pm
Re: Teraz słucham...

Xentrix - For Whose Advantage?
- LukaSieka
- -#The Man Who Would Be Spammer

- Posty: 19677
- Rejestracja: pt lut 22, 2013 12:35 am
- Skąd: Konin
Re: Teraz słucham...

Protector "A Shedding Of Skin"
So what if the master walked on the water.
I don't see him trying to stop the slaughter.
- LukaSieka
- -#The Man Who Would Be Spammer

- Posty: 19677
- Rejestracja: pt lut 22, 2013 12:35 am
- Skąd: Konin
Re: Teraz słucham...

Vital Remains "Dawn Of The Apocalypse"
So what if the master walked on the water.
I don't see him trying to stop the slaughter.
Re: Teraz słucham...
Armored Saint - Delirious Nomad
Re: Teraz słucham...
AC/DC - Back in Black
- LukaSieka
- -#The Man Who Would Be Spammer

- Posty: 19677
- Rejestracja: pt lut 22, 2013 12:35 am
- Skąd: Konin
Re: Teraz słucham...

Krisiun "Mortem Solis"
So what if the master walked on the water.
I don't see him trying to stop the slaughter.
Re: Teraz słucham...
Sepultura - Arise



