
Teraz słucham...
Moderator: Administracja i Moderacja SanktuariuM
- AncientMariner
- -#Clansman

- Posty: 4874
- Rejestracja: sob lis 22, 2014 4:50 pm
- Skąd: Poznań
Re: Teraz słucham...
KISS - Revenge
- LukaSieka
- -#The Man Who Would Be Spammer

- Posty: 19670
- Rejestracja: pt lut 22, 2013 12:35 am
- Skąd: Konin
Re: Teraz słucham...

So what if the master walked on the water.
I don't see him trying to stop the slaughter.
- LukaSieka
- -#The Man Who Would Be Spammer

- Posty: 19670
- Rejestracja: pt lut 22, 2013 12:35 am
- Skąd: Konin
Re: Teraz słucham...


So what if the master walked on the water.
I don't see him trying to stop the slaughter.
- AncientMariner
- -#Clansman

- Posty: 4874
- Rejestracja: sob lis 22, 2014 4:50 pm
- Skąd: Poznań
- LukaSieka
- -#The Man Who Would Be Spammer

- Posty: 19670
- Rejestracja: pt lut 22, 2013 12:35 am
- Skąd: Konin
Re: Teraz słucham...

Stone "Free"
So what if the master walked on the water.
I don't see him trying to stop the slaughter.
Re: Teraz słucham...
Iron Maiden - Powerslave
- LukaSieka
- -#The Man Who Would Be Spammer

- Posty: 19670
- Rejestracja: pt lut 22, 2013 12:35 am
- Skąd: Konin
Re: Teraz słucham...

So what if the master walked on the water.
I don't see him trying to stop the slaughter.
Re: Teraz słucham...
Joe Satriani "The Extremist"
Re: Teraz słucham...
Rolling Stones "Sticky Fingers"












