
Teraz słucham...
Moderator: Administracja i Moderacja SanktuariuM
Re: Teraz słucham...
Death - Spiritual Healing
- LukaSieka
- -#The Man Who Would Be Spammer

- Posty: 19654
- Rejestracja: pt lut 22, 2013 12:35 am
- Skąd: Konin
Re: Teraz słucham...

So what if the master walked on the water.
I don't see him trying to stop the slaughter.
- Adrian S.O.S.
- -#Rainmaker

- Posty: 6568
- Rejestracja: ndz lut 09, 2014 3:11 pm
- DeJMIeN Wielki
- -#Clansman

- Posty: 4470
- Rejestracja: pt kwie 01, 2011 10:12 pm
- Skąd: ze wsi warszawa
- LukaSieka
- -#The Man Who Would Be Spammer

- Posty: 19654
- Rejestracja: pt lut 22, 2013 12:35 am
- Skąd: Konin
Re: Teraz słucham...

So what if the master walked on the water.
I don't see him trying to stop the slaughter.
- LukaSieka
- -#The Man Who Would Be Spammer

- Posty: 19654
- Rejestracja: pt lut 22, 2013 12:35 am
- Skąd: Konin
Re: Teraz słucham...

So what if the master walked on the water.
I don't see him trying to stop the slaughter.
- LukaSieka
- -#The Man Who Would Be Spammer

- Posty: 19654
- Rejestracja: pt lut 22, 2013 12:35 am
- Skąd: Konin
Re: Teraz słucham...

So what if the master walked on the water.
I don't see him trying to stop the slaughter.
- LukaSieka
- -#The Man Who Would Be Spammer

- Posty: 19654
- Rejestracja: pt lut 22, 2013 12:35 am
- Skąd: Konin
Re: Teraz słucham...

Macabre "Gloom"
So what if the master walked on the water.
I don't see him trying to stop the slaughter.








