Teraz słucham...
Moderator: Administracja i Moderacja SanktuariuM
Re: Teraz słucham...
Sepultura - Arise
Re: Teraz słucham...
Death - Human
- Frank Drebin
- -#Clansman

- Posty: 4286
- Rejestracja: ndz gru 10, 2017 7:39 pm
- Skąd: Valley Of The Kings
Re: Teraz słucham...
Metallica - Master of Puppets
- LukaSieka
- -#The Man Who Would Be Spammer

- Posty: 19670
- Rejestracja: pt lut 22, 2013 12:35 am
- Skąd: Konin
Re: Teraz słucham...
Slimelord "Insurmountable Peril"
Inoculation "Anatomize"
So what if the master walked on the water.
I don't see him trying to stop the slaughter.
- LukaSieka
- -#The Man Who Would Be Spammer

- Posty: 19670
- Rejestracja: pt lut 22, 2013 12:35 am
- Skąd: Konin
Re: Teraz słucham...
Inoculation "Celestial Putridity"
So what if the master walked on the water.
I don't see him trying to stop the slaughter.
- Frank Drebin
- -#Clansman

- Posty: 4286
- Rejestracja: ndz gru 10, 2017 7:39 pm
- Skąd: Valley Of The Kings
- LukaSieka
- -#The Man Who Would Be Spammer

- Posty: 19670
- Rejestracja: pt lut 22, 2013 12:35 am
- Skąd: Konin
Re: Teraz słucham...

Vanhelgd "Atropos Doctrina"
So what if the master walked on the water.
I don't see him trying to stop the slaughter.
- LukaSieka
- -#The Man Who Would Be Spammer

- Posty: 19670
- Rejestracja: pt lut 22, 2013 12:35 am
- Skąd: Konin
Re: Teraz słucham...

Vulcano "Epilogue"
So what if the master walked on the water.
I don't see him trying to stop the slaughter.
Re: Teraz słucham...
Iron Maiden - Killers
- LukaSieka
- -#The Man Who Would Be Spammer

- Posty: 19670
- Rejestracja: pt lut 22, 2013 12:35 am
- Skąd: Konin
Re: Teraz słucham...

Loudblast "Altering Fates And Destinies"
So what if the master walked on the water.
I don't see him trying to stop the slaughter.
Re: Teraz słucham...
Motorhead - 1916
- LukaSieka
- -#The Man Who Would Be Spammer

- Posty: 19670
- Rejestracja: pt lut 22, 2013 12:35 am
- Skąd: Konin
Re: Teraz słucham...

God Dethroned "The Judas Paradox"
So what if the master walked on the water.
I don't see him trying to stop the slaughter.
- Frank Drebin
- -#Clansman

- Posty: 4286
- Rejestracja: ndz gru 10, 2017 7:39 pm
- Skąd: Valley Of The Kings
Re: Teraz słucham...
Savatage - Sirens, Dungeons, Power
BRUCE SPRINGSTEEN, JAN BO I RICHIE FAULKNER PONAD WSZYSTKO
https://www.last.fm/pl/user/sardynex
setlist.fm/user/matt01
https://www.last.fm/pl/user/sardynex
setlist.fm/user/matt01
Re: Teraz słucham...
Sepultura - Roots





