
Teraz słucham...
Moderator: Administracja i Moderacja SanktuariuM
- LukaSieka
- -#The Man Who Would Be Spammer

- Posty: 19654
- Rejestracja: pt lut 22, 2013 12:35 am
- Skąd: Konin
Re: Teraz słucham...

So what if the master walked on the water.
I don't see him trying to stop the slaughter.
Re: Teraz słucham...


10: Hallas, Europe
11: Airbag?, Wij, Turbo, AvG?
12: Chelsea Wolfe, MnC, Accept?, Internal Quiet, NK?, MZR?
11: Airbag?, Wij, Turbo, AvG?
12: Chelsea Wolfe, MnC, Accept?, Internal Quiet, NK?, MZR?
- AncientMariner
- -#Clansman

- Posty: 4874
- Rejestracja: sob lis 22, 2014 4:50 pm
- Skąd: Poznań
-
Deleted User 2259
Re: Teraz słucham...
Dream Theater - "As I Am" 15-06-2019 Turbinenhalle Open Air Oberhausen







- LukaSieka
- -#The Man Who Would Be Spammer

- Posty: 19654
- Rejestracja: pt lut 22, 2013 12:35 am
- Skąd: Konin
Re: Teraz słucham...

So what if the master walked on the water.
I don't see him trying to stop the slaughter.
Re: Teraz słucham...

Dawno nie słuchałem. Ogień. Jeden z moich ulubionych Zappów.
Re: Teraz słucham...
Acid Drinkers "Infernal Connection"
- LukaSieka
- -#The Man Who Would Be Spammer

- Posty: 19654
- Rejestracja: pt lut 22, 2013 12:35 am
- Skąd: Konin
Re: Teraz słucham...

So what if the master walked on the water.
I don't see him trying to stop the slaughter.















