Teraz słucham...
Moderator: Administracja i Moderacja SanktuariuM
- Frank Drebin
- -#Clansman

- Posty: 4287
- Rejestracja: ndz gru 10, 2017 7:39 pm
- Skąd: Valley Of The Kings
- Adrian S.O.S.
- -#Rainmaker

- Posty: 6568
- Rejestracja: ndz lut 09, 2014 3:11 pm
- LukaSieka
- -#The Man Who Would Be Spammer

- Posty: 19678
- Rejestracja: pt lut 22, 2013 12:35 am
- Skąd: Konin
Re: Teraz słucham...

So what if the master walked on the water.
I don't see him trying to stop the slaughter.
Re: Teraz słucham...

Archgoat - The Light-Devouring Darkness
- LukaSieka
- -#The Man Who Would Be Spammer

- Posty: 19678
- Rejestracja: pt lut 22, 2013 12:35 am
- Skąd: Konin
Re: Teraz słucham...

So what if the master walked on the water.
I don't see him trying to stop the slaughter.
- LukaSieka
- -#The Man Who Would Be Spammer

- Posty: 19678
- Rejestracja: pt lut 22, 2013 12:35 am
- Skąd: Konin
Re: Teraz słucham...

So what if the master walked on the water.
I don't see him trying to stop the slaughter.
- LukaSieka
- -#The Man Who Would Be Spammer

- Posty: 19678
- Rejestracja: pt lut 22, 2013 12:35 am
- Skąd: Konin
Re: Teraz słucham...

Cryptic Slaughter "Convicted"
So what if the master walked on the water.
I don't see him trying to stop the slaughter.
- LukaSieka
- -#The Man Who Would Be Spammer

- Posty: 19678
- Rejestracja: pt lut 22, 2013 12:35 am
- Skąd: Konin
Re: Teraz słucham...

Razor "Shotgun Justice"
So what if the master walked on the water.
I don't see him trying to stop the slaughter.
- LukaSieka
- -#The Man Who Would Be Spammer

- Posty: 19678
- Rejestracja: pt lut 22, 2013 12:35 am
- Skąd: Konin
Re: Teraz słucham...

So what if the master walked on the water.
I don't see him trying to stop the slaughter.




